GET LUMINOUS, RADIANT SKIN
dermamelan® is the world’s leading medical-aesthetic depigmenting method of proven efficacy for the treatment of the most severe, resistant skin hyperpigmentations.
Skin Depigmenting Solution
Dermamelan is an effective treatment that is used to treat skin blemishes that are caused by melanin such as Melasma/Chloasma. This will improve the overall tone and luminosity of the skin. It involves a combination of professional treatment and a home maintenance cream that must be used as guided to receive the maximum results.
The dermamelan® method
dermamelan® is the depigmenting method that provides an intensive corrective action on skin hyperpigmentations while regulating melanin overproduction in melanocytes, inhibiting and controlling reappearance of new spots. It acts at two levels, corrective and regulatory, achieving a short and long-term result to maintain hyperpigmentations under control.
IS DERMAMELAN FOR ME?
Dermamelan is suitable for all skin types, whether you have severe acne scarring or have developed blotchy skin naturally throughout life – Dermamelan is an effective treatment that deliver outstanding results.
dermamelan® formula has a unique combination of active ingredients of proven efficacy, 1-6 that act on all phases of the hyperpigmentation process to remove totally the existing hyperpigmentations and prevent their reappearance, as well as the appearance of new spots.
Dermamelan is great for treating the following pigmentation concerns:
- Chloasma /Melasma – brown or dark brown patches on the skin that usually occur with hormonal changes i.e pregnancy or the pill
- Freckles– small, sharply circumscribed pigmented spot(s)
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation – such as brown pigmentation after acne scarring
- Sun Damage – Severe mottling of the skin caused by extended exposure to the sun
- Blotchiness – Uneven skin caused by a number of factors such as genetics/sun damage.
Dermamelan is a very safe procedure that delivers outstanding results, however there are a number of common side effects that can occur:
- Skin Tightness – 5-6 days after your Dermamelan cream mask is removed, your skin may feel tight and can appear swollen.
- Skin Redness – once the mask is removed and during the use of the home cream the face can appear red this will vary depending on each patient.
- Skin Flaking/Peeling – it is normal to experience some level of flaking/peeling of your skin within the first 7 days of treatment. This can vary from patient to patient and you may need to consider booking a few days off from work. The peeling could persist during your treatment course, but this usually starts to settle as the skin starts to build up a tolerance.
Most often, this treatments yields results within a week after the professional treatment, with 80% improvement for a month. Most people are excited and very happy with the results at this stage. After one month, it will be clear whether a second peel is desired by the patient. But for the majority of people, this is not necessary.
Added benefits include plump, hydrated skin, reduced pore size (known to reduce spots), regulates sebaceous secretion (greasy skin) and a general rejuvenation of the surface of the skin.
- High antioxidant
- Free antiradical power
- Stimulates collagen production and cell renewal
- Skin Revitalisation
- Skin becomes more luminous and radiant
- Rapid lightening action
- For all kinds of skin blemishes of melanic origin
- You can have this treatment at any time of the year – in summer must also wear a total sunblock
- Good for all skin types
- Proven efficiency
- Improves the signs of photoageing
- Regulates sebaceous secretion
- It can help to reduce pore size
TRY A DERMAMELAN
BEFORE & AFTER RESULTS
Forehead pigmentation before and after 5 sessions.
Forehead Fine Lines before and after 4 sessions.
Forehead Wrinkles before and after 1 session